Nov 15, 2013

{Sending Healthy Vibes} - card share

Sorry for the silence around here this week!  I'm going on two months straight now of health issues that just will not clear up, and my crafting energy has paid the price.  I'm hoping things clear up this week so I can have more time to play... there are so many things I want to make! :)
 
* * * * *
 
I was able to make a Get Well card for my friend, however.  I used the wood-mounted rubber stamp {FIRST AID MIMI} by Penny Black.  You all know I have a super soft spot for little Mimi... her cuteness kills me!
 
 
I stamped her onto watercolor paper with black Archival Ink and watercolored her with Distress Inks.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen.  The sentiment is from the {FIRST AID KIT} clear stamp set by Paper Smooches.

 
*squeee*
 
Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

4 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

darling! perfect papers and sentiment for this. Fab coloring of course!

Denice said...

I can see why you have a soft spot for her...she is a cutie! A sweet card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh, so adorable!!!