Feb 1, 2014

{Simply Wonderful}

If you haven't heard, {The Greeting Farm} has started a "Super Secret Stamp Club" this year, where a new, limited edition stamp is available to club members at a discounted price, and a few months before the stamp is available to everyone else.  When I heard about it, I signed right up!
 
The first "Super Secret Stamp Club" stamp is called {FAIREST} , and she is actually available right now in The Greeting Farm shop!  I couldn't wait to get her inked and colored up, so I decided to play along with this week's {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge -- Lovely Layers.
 
 
How sweet is she?!  She's very Snow White-ish (hence the name "Fairest") and is very adorable. :)  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Ink.  I paper-pieced her hair and added some white ink gel pen highlights here and there.  The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink and all of the cute buttons are from My Favorite Things.
 
Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

Pin It

1 comment:

Marcy said...

She's so super adorable Annie! I have mine but haven't had a chance to color get up yet! This makes me want to do that! Beautiful card!:)