May 3, 2014

{KRAFTIN' KIMMIE} Guest Designer!

I have some fun news... I've been asked to be one of the {KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS} guest designers for the month of May!  Yippee!  Today I'm playing along with the first challenge of the month.

This week our hostess is Krafty Girl Stephanie and her challenge is a fantastic SKETCH!  So create a card, scrapbook page, or altered item with a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp that features the sketch posted below.  Who doesn't love a sketch?!  Have some krafty fun and join us this week!


I've inked up the adorable {SUNNIE} stamp... and she just happens to be ON SALE in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "FRUGAL FRIDAY" sale along with tons of other greats stamps listed at 25-50% off!  Be sure to check it out this weekend!

I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen.  I decorated the page with some die-cuts from My Favorite Things and finished it off with a few flat-back pearls.  Sunnie is ready for an amazing beachy day! :)


Here's the great sketch to work with this week:


Be sure to head on over to the {KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS} blog to see all of the Krafty Girls' Kreations and to play along!

Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose

Pin It

2 comments:

Blankina said...

Congratulations Annie, this card is super cool, what a lovely stamp and colour choice!
HUgs Blankina

Janine Vegter said...

congrats
looks great