May 22, 2014

{KRAFTIN' KIMMIE} New Release Preview - Day 1

Welcome to day ONE of our MAY {KRAFTIN' KIMMIE} Previews! Today we are excited to share a cute new set featuring Lulu, Lexi and Lucas. It's by artist Cheryl Alger and we're SURE it will 'float your boat'. We are sharing samples today featuring... AHOY, SAILOR!


Garsh, he's such a cutie pie!  I instantly fell in love with his cute little face and rosy cheeks. :)  I stamped him onto watercolor paper and water colored him with Distress Inks.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen.  The papers are from Penny Black and the buttons are from My Favorite Things.



All of the new May Release stamps will be available in the {KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS} shop on Saturday!


Pin It

20 comments:

Blankina said...

How cute is this card, what a great job Annie,
Hugs Blankina

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hey there Annie Rose...I love your card it is just so bright and cheery. Of course it made me smile. I love the layers and the designer paper is perfect. As is your wonderful coloring. Just a great card to celebrate the new release. Hugs, joann

Jennyfer L said...

Awesome color combo! Love your coloring.

Heather said...

So sweet. I really like the button embellishments and what they add to the card. Great job.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindi Flass said...

Beautiful card! I love your coloring.

Doudou said...

Sweet card!! LOve the colors!

Rea' said...

How cool to be a Guest! Your Lucas's background is so very cheerful... love how you mixed these prints! What cool buttons too!

Nathalie said...

Love the paper combo. And your coloring is amazing.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute! I love him.

Linda Compton said...

Ahoy to you too! This is just precious. Love the colors.

Rae Ann said...

Love the mix of patterns on this card. The buttons and twine are the perfect finishing touch!

marylouh said...

I love the layering. The buttons are a great added touch.
The coloring is wonderful.

Bela said...

very nice card and I love the use of the buttons

Mary-Anne V said...

He is cute I agree! i love how you coloured him and also the use of button and the matching twine!

Heather said...

Gorgeous!!! I love all your papers and this fabulous layout.

Nat said...

wow, love all the layers! awesome :)

WhoMom said...

Love this card. Your sailor is happy looking, love the polka dots.

Sabrina said...

Just way too adorable!!

Ahsan Afsar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.