May 17, 2014

{KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS} Challenge!

It's time for another fabulously fun {KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS} challenge!  Did you know you can win adorable stamps if you play along with us?  Who doesn't want to win more stamps?!  :)

Our challenge hostess today is Cheri and her challenge theme is "GIRLY GIRL".  So create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp that is perfect for a girl! Use fun and pretty patterned papers, embellishments, glitter etc. Pull out those fabby stamps and play along!


I used one of my favorite KKS stamps by Rachelle Anne Miller called "BIRTHDAY GIRL" and she just happens to be in the KKS SHOP for 25% today! 

I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  After stamping her down, I masked off the image with sticky paper so I could ink on my clouds (also with Distress Ink). When I die-cut her panel out, I purposely cut off the top of her balloon.  I knew that I wanted to paper-piece it with matching paper and I wanted it to look like she was floating right off the page.


I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen and coated her dress in Stardust Stickles. It's still wet in the photos which is why it looks a little bit gloopy... heh :)   The "Make A Wish" sentiment stamp is by Lawn Fawn.  The lace border die is from My Favorite Things.  The butterfly punch is by Martha Stewart.

We'd love it if you stopped by the {KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS} blog to see all of the Krafty Girls' and guests creations and to play along with us this week!

Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose

Pin It

1 comment:

Christine Kennedy said...

This is so cute! I love the clouds. Great job!