May 31, 2014

{KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS} Challenge

Today is my last post as guest designer for {KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS} and I've gotta say it was such a fun month!  Not only did I get to play around with some adorable new stamps, I also got to be in the presence of some amazingly talented and super nice krafty gals and I appreciate the chance to play along.  Thank you!  :)


This week our hostess is Krafty Girl, KAREN and her challenge is called NEW BEGINNINGS! So create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp that is for graduation, a new job, summer holidays, a new baby, wedding....whatever. Pull out those fabby stamps and play along. Have some krafty fun and join us this week!

Don't forget that there are LOTS of fabulous stamp sets on SALE in the FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS this weekend 25-50% OFF! There's also got a huge SALE on our Kaisercraft paper pads right NOW... Happy shoppin'!


I've used an older KKS stamp called "TESSA TASSEL".  She's so lovely and fun to color!  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks. I wanted this card to have lots of lovely layers of paper, die cuts, lace trim, skeleton leaves and pretty roses.


I had such a great time being a Krafty Guest this month... how would YOU like to win a Krafty Girl Guest Spot??  Well, just go HERE to get all the details on how YOU could join the Krafty Girls for a month of Krafty FUN!

Now hop on over to the {KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS} blog to see all of the lovely creations and to play along.

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

No comments: