Jun 3, 2014

{Magical Memories Are Made At Home}

I wanted to make something new to sit on my crafty desk so I looked through my list of favorite challenges and found a few to play along with this week. :)


I grabbed a chipboard house shape as a base, a white ornate frame, and a bunch of flowers from I Am Roses and got to work!  I stamped the Gorjuss Girl from the "New Heights" set onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I paper-pieced her dress with matching papers from the Simply Gorjuss paper pack.

I dripped on some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist all over the background and onto some of the roses.  The word stickers are from Tim Holtz and the button is from My Favorite Things.  I actually peeled the backing off the frame and glued it into the back of the house to make the entire piece a table-top frame.  It looks really cute on my desk!  Can't go wrong with the Gorjuss Girls.  :)


I'm linking up this project to the following awesome challenges:

{I AM ROSES} - Add A Frame
{7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND} - #100 Anything Goes
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

Pin It

14 comments:

Blankina said...

Wow Annie this is amazing! Love the shape pretty stamp and beautiful frame, glad you have joined again at Loves Rubberstamps.
HUgs Blankina

Ingrid Kristina V said...

This is sooo pretty, Annie! I saw this on SSS challenge blog and had to pop in to let you know :) Ingrid x

Rosie said...

Oh my word!! I absolutely LOVE this!! It's so stinkin' CUTE!!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie :)

Laura Love said...

I am SPEECHLESS Annie Rose! This is beyond GORJUSS! Your talent is amazing! I love this! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon!

Michele Cunningham said...

LOVE IT!!! the frame adds the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Michele Cunningham said...

LOVE IT!!! the frame adds the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

Just Gorjuss!!!! Love how you have framed your image, great shape and lovely embellishments. Thanks for sharing it with us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

cheiron said...

This is SO creative. Love the house shape and the great sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Jo said...

Annie, I love this! You Rock! Thanks for playing with us over at I Am Roses!

Denice said...

I had to stop by and say that this is fabulous! I saw you had linked it at Loves Rubberstamps, well done and love the details!

Suzanne C said...

What a sweet house and clever sentiment. Beautiful coloring on the image. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh what a fabulous design, this is amazing, love everything about it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy said...

This is so beautiful Annie!!! I love the home memories theme and all of your pretty details. I do love Gorjuss girls too! Fantastic job with this!

Ivett Carrillo said...

So cute! Love the colors. =)