Jul 9, 2014

{Go Hog Wild!}

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the recent sketch challenge over on the {MY FAVORITE THINGS} blog.  As per my usual way of doing things, I took the sketch and flipped it to make it work for me. I also swapped the circle for an oval... I'm such a rebel.  :)


I used the Pure Innocence Piggy Bank stamp set.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and watercolored her with Distress Ink. I stamped the Typewriter Text background onto some Bubblegum Cardstock with a dark pink ink. I used one the sentiments that came with the Piggy Bank set and stamped it onto a Sentiment Strip Die-Namics.  I used some hemp twine and a Sweet Tooth button to finish it off.



Thanks for stopping by!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Pin It

2 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your Adorable card!!!
hugs, Heidi