Jul 1, 2014

{LET'S PARTY!}

This crazy little bird from Paper Smooches Stamps' {BIRTHDAY BUDDIES} is one of my favorite go-to stamps for birthday cards.  He colors up so adorably and can be easily worked into a masculine or feminine theme.  I tend to use him most for simple, CAS cards for dudes. :)


I stamped him onto watercolor paper watercolored him with Distress Ink. I added some highlights with a white ink gel pen and coated the balloon in Stardust Stickles.  I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch two small, half-circle holes in the bottom of the die cut piece to create a great spot to hold the wrapped twine so it doesn't slide off the panel.


I'm linking him up to the following awesome challenges:

{PAPER SMOOCHES SPARKS} - Anything Goes
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Anything Goes
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

Pin It

8 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

This is adorable! I love that party bird and the sparkly balloon. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

Shanna Shands said...

This is a fabulous card. Thanks so much for entering it in at Loves Rubberstamps.

jonim52 said...

What a fabulous creation. Adorable. Thank you for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Chris said...

So cute! Saw him on a challenge blog and wanted to stop by...

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMgosh this is so super cute! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Jenny said...

I love how you've coloured him and the white highlights just bring him to life even more!!! Fab CAS card :0)
Thanks for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week at PS Sparks x

Lynn said...

I love all the woodgrain...and your coloring is simply adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

Nancy Thomas said...

What a party animal! Adorable card!