Aug 3, 2014

{Hello, Little Mouse}

Just a quick card share today...  I've been playing with more of the goodies I recently got from My Favorite Things and I made this card with the current MFT sketch challenge as inspiration.


This stamp is Mouse In The House - Blessed Mouse, from MFT, and she is just too cute!  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and watercolored her with Distress Inks.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen.  I paper-pieced her shirt with the same paper used for the large banner in the background.  That paper is from Papertrey Ink.  All of the other supplies are from My Favorite Things.




I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

{MY FAVORITE THINGS} - Sketch 187
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Buttons + Bows
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

Pin It

5 comments:

Denice said...

Eeeeek....so cute! Love the image and as always, you're coloring makes me smile!

PaperDaisies said...

I love how you have coloured that wee mouse. Soooo cute. Love how you have added the button and bow. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

jenn shurkus said...

Love all the diecut elements and how your colored your image! fabulous!! Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

rebekah weckerly said...

Great coloring!!! Too cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love the button and bow, fabulous coloring and design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!