Aug 7, 2014

{WHAT'S UP?}

My card today features stamps and a die from {PAPER SMOOCHES} and I'm playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge for this week.


It's no secret that the {BIRTHDAY BUDDIES} stamps set is one of my favorites, but I didn't ink up the adorable crazy bird this time... shocking, I know.  I chose the little gopher/groundhog buddy who is popping up to see what's goin' on!  I stamped him onto watercolor paper and watercolored him with Distress Ink.

I used the {DUO DIE 1} twice, once to cut the center frame from the watercolor paper and a second time in the green cardstock for the outer frame.  I used the same cardstock to heat emboss the "What's Up?" sentiment from the {GOOD GAB} stamp set.  The stitched panel is from My Favorite Things and the dotty paper is from Papertrey Ink.


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

Pin It

2 comments:

rebekah weckerly said...

So so CUTE!!!

Alice Wertz said...

too darn cute! love your coloring on the image and how you framed it. super card! thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!