Aug 20, 2014

{When Life Hands You Lemons...}

...make lemonade!  I am a lover of all things lemon -- drink, pink, cake, cookie, candy, you name it.  I love it sweet and I love it sour and it's perfect for Summer.  So, when I found the {FRESH 'n FRUITY} stamp set by {REVERSE CONFETTI} I just had to have it!  I decided to get it inked up today so I could play along in the current Reverse Confetti color challenge.


The color challenge is RED, NAVY, and GOLD.  I die-cut the lemons and inked them up with three different colors of yellow/gold.  I inked around the edges to create a bit of shading.  I adhered them with some dimensional adhesive.  I stamped the sentiment (with the cutest fonts!) in red and tied it all together with some navy blue grosgrain ribbon.



Thanks for stopping by!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

Pin It

3 comments:

Kathy said...

A bright fun card, I really like it!

Megan Carroll said...

This card is fantastic! The lemons are stamped perfectly! Love their shading!

Amy Sheffer said...

Great take on the Reverse Confetti color challenge! Love how you did the lemons!