Sep 17, 2014

{Sending Sweet Thoughts}

Hello everyone!  Long time no blog.  I haven't shared anything here in a while, but I have stayed very busy creating.  A family member hired me to put together her scrapbook for her, which is awesome and so much fun.  It's been a long time since I created 12x12 scrapbook pages and it's been a fun process getting back into it.  It does mean, however, that I don't have much crafty time to do anything else, and I won't be sharing the pages I create with you since they are not my photos.

I do need to take a few breaks from it every once in a while and when I do, I'll share my projects with you!  I'll also be getting back into making how-to videos when this project is complete, so stay tuned.

I have a quick Greeting Farm card share for you today:


I used the retired and much-loved "LOLLI ANYA" rubber stamp.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and watercolored her with Distress Ink.  I added some highlights with a white ink gel pen.

All of the designer paper is from Papertrey Ink and the die cuts, card stock, and button are from My Favorite Things.  Don't you just love her matching red bows?  Gosh, she's adorbs.


I'm adding this card to the current "Anything Goes" challenge over on The Greeting Farm.
I'll pop back in to share another project soon!

Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose

6 comments:

Blankina said...

She is such a cutie, what a great card Annie.
Welcome back in blogland..
Hugs Blankina

Evy Goyens said...

I've been missing your cards ;-)
Love the colors and the stamp!

Hugs, Evy

Janine Vegter said...

heee missed you...lovely card

Daimar Sanchez said...

Hermosa tarjeta y el sello me encanta!!! ESTA DEMÁS LINDO!!!

Trina said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Laura Love said...

Awww! This is super sweet! I bet your scrapbook pages are amazing!