Dec 28, 2014

{ENJOY}

Hello!  I've got another quick card share today, this time featuring {Wild Sprouts - CHELSEA}, an older, retired stamp from The Greeting Farm.  I made it for the current TGF {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge "Tag, You're It!"


I'm still getting the hang of the no-line coloring technique, but I think she turned out pretty cute. :)  I stamped her onto watercolor paper with a light peach ink and colored her with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.

The rest of the card supplies can be found at the end of this post.
She's totally rockin' it!


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose



4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so beautiful and I love your fabulous coloring.

Ms Scrapmess said...

Such a lovely card! Gorgeous coloring :)

Marghe said...

woowwww que linda....

Jen said...

Love the coloring of this image! Jen