Dec 27, 2014

{I'LL HOLD YOU IN MY HEART}

I'm having so much fun water coloring with my Distress Ink markers and this MFT "Precious Little Lamb - Fill My Heart With Joy" stamp was crying out for me to color her up:


*squeee*

She's adorable!  And she could easily be turned into a he, just by changing the outfit details.  I love versatile stamps like this.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and colored her with Distress Ink markers, a paintbrush, and water.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen to finish her off.


This fantastic sketch is from the current MFT Sketch Challenge. I'll be using if often, I'm sure. I really love how it turned out!


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

P.S. Since I'm back to a regular cardmaking schedule, I finally renewed my InLinkz subscription so I'll be able to list all of my card supplies again. Yay!



2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Betty Wright said...

Precious and beautifully done!