Dec 22, 2014

{MERRY, MERRY}

Woo!  I'm back!
The scrapbook project I was hired for is now complete and I've jumped right back into card making and coloring.  Paper crafting of any sort is great, but being able to add a bit of myself to each card I make, through my hand-painting, is such a thrill.

I've recently purchased a bunch of new crafty supplies that I can't wait to play with... among them are a full set of Distress Ink markers!  Yippee!  I've been having fun watercoloring with them the last few days.  I always color my images with Distress Inks, but there are a few different looks and techniques that I was really wanting to try with the markers.  Hopefully I can get back to creating my YouTube videos to show some of those coloring techniques soon!

Thanks for sticking around.  :)
I've got a holiday card to share with you today:


I used a stamp from The Greeting Farm and colored her with the no-lines technique, with Distress Ink on watercolor paper.  I finally purchased a light-colored ink that I could use for this technique and I love it -- she was really fun to color.


I'm linking this card up to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Winter/Christmas Inspiration

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Evy Goyens said...

Glad to see you're back ;-)
Can't wait to see your new goodies!

Blankina said...

Welcome back ...pretty card Annie!
Big hugs and have a merry christmas too, you should join the holiday blitz anything goes challenge at Loves Rubberstamps too, great and lots of prizes for grab..

Hugs Blankina

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Super adorable card! Love it!! Such a sweet image!

Happy Holidays!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Marcy said...

Absolutely adorable Annie! LOVE this!!!!