Dec 22, 2014

{SENDING JOY}

Two card posts in one day...
it's definitely a Christmas miracle. :)


This little cutie is a Pure Innocence clear stamp from My Favorite Things.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and colored her with Distress Ink markers, a paintbrush, and water.

All of the stamps and dies on this card are from My Favorite Things and the papers are from Papertrey Ink.


I based my card on this sketch from the current My Favorite Things sketch challenge.


I'm linking this card up to the following challenges:

{MY FAVORITE THINGS} - Sketch 207
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Winter/Christmas
{7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND} - Anything w/ Christmas Twist

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

5 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! Annie this is just BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE your Soft Vintagey Coloring!! SO NEAT!! LOVE your take on the sketch!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS CHRISTMAS WEEK and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! =)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable!!! Don't forget to link to the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge, there is a lot of prizes to be won!!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Annie Rose! The image is adorable and I love the colours you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge & Happy Christmas!
hugs
Mandy xx

Anita said...

Beautiful card Annie Rose! Love your distress coloring. Thanks for joining our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Rosie said...

Oh my word, this is so stinkin' CUTE!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie