Dec 24, 2014

{WARM THOUGHTS}

I've got a quick clean + simple card to share with you today:


I used one of the cute snowmen from Paper Smooches' {FREEZY FELLAS} stamp set for this tag.  I stamped him onto watercolor paper and heat embossed him with white embossing ink.  I then used my Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush to lightly color him in.

That stamp set has a bunch of small extras as well, which is where I got the teeny, tiny Christmas light bulb... so cute!  I stamped it multiple times to look like a long string of lights and water colored them to look as if they were glowing. :)   The sentiment is from the {FIRST AID KIT} set, also by Paper Smooches.  It's been heat embossed as well.


I'm adding this card to the following challenges:

{PAPERTAKE WEEKLY} - Favorite/Anything Goes
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes
{PAPER SMOOCHES SPARKS} - Anything Goes

Hope everyone has a great week!  Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose

8 comments:

Indy said...

Just love your snowman! Super fun card!

Denice said...

Super duper snowman....I just love your coloring!

Meg said...

Ths is a great card - I love it!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOW!! I LOVE this card!! Such an AMAZING Design!! I LOVE the watercolored Snowman!! ;) THANKS so much for sharing and for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! Have a Fabulous Christmas Week!! ;)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO CUTE, Annie-Rose! For another SUPER FUN ANYTHING GOES challenges, please join us at Word Art Wednesday. There are great prizes every week. You can find us here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

I hope you will join us!
Karen

Janet said...

I love your design and soft coloring! Great card.

Lin said...

Love the white embossing and the great colors on this, Annie! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Annie :-) I love the snowman, very cute and the colours and tag design are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and I wish you a Very Happy New Year :-)
luv
Lols x x x