Jan 17, 2015

{I WOOF YOU}

I recently placed a large order with {REVERSE CONFETTI} and I started playing with everything as soon as I opened the package!  I got a couple stamp sets and lots of Confetti Cuts dies, but the thing I was most excited for was this {PUPPY LOVE} set:


Oh my goomies, look at those little doggies!

I stamped them onto watercolor paper and watercolored them with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I then cut them out with the coordinating die set.  The heart sentiment comes with the stamp set as well.


I followed the current Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) over on the {REVERSE CONFETTI} blog:


Thanks for visiting and for your sweet comments!

Luvs,
Annie Rose



2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww so cute.. i totally love it

~amy~ said...

awwww...this is DARLING.
Thanks for joining us at Reverse Confetti's SFYTT!