Jan 25, 2015

{LOVE YOU}

Hiya!  I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  I spent it working and making a big crafty mess all over my desk and it was awesome. :)  I've got another Valentine to share with you today...


I stamped this huggable Pure Innocence stamp onto a die-cut watercolor paper panel and colored her with Distress Ink, water, and a paintbrush.  I also paper-pieced her dress and the heart.  The rest of the supplies are listed below.


I'm linking her up to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Have A Heart

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose


5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super sweet, I love it.

Denice said...

Just perfect, wonderful coloring.

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful Card!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Annie, so sweet and beautifully coloured. I love how you've paper pieced her dress it looks so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Susan R. Opel said...

THAT DRESS! #idie SO perfect.

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things