Jan 22, 2015

{SENDING LOVE}

Another Valentine card you today! This card features {STELLA} - a retired rubber stamp from The Greeting Farm.  She's here to deliver her love letter, but I think she's a bit shy...


I stamped her onto watercolor paper and painted her with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen.  I layered her onto some die-cut panels and finished off the card with a few other Valentine die cuts.


I'm playing along with the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Have A Heart

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose


4 comments:

Blankina said...

Stella is one of my all time TGF favourites, great card,
HUgs Blankina

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SUPER cute, Annie!
You're warmly invited to come play along with us! Word Art Wednesday has weekly Anything Goes Challenges with GREAT prizes every week. We hope you will join us here:
www.wordartwednesdsay.blogspot.com

Karen

Teresa Kline said...

darlin, your coloring is amazing! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute! Love it.