Jan 4, 2015

{SO HAPPY FOR YOU}


It's pretty rare for me to stick to one specific stamp/supply company when working on a project.  I sift through all of my goodies and pick and pull whatever I think works well together.  That's how this card came together today:


I used my older Penny Black stamp set with my newer dies from My Favorite Things and CC Designs.  I stamped the images onto a die-cut watercolor paper panel and water colored them with Distress Ink markers, a paintbrush, and water.


"Flowers for me?  Oh, Miles... you shouldn't have!"

"Mimi, you're the bee's knees!"


I'm linking up this card to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes
{PAPERTAKE WEEKLY} - Anything Goes
{7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND} - Anything Goes
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Something New/Something Old
{PENNY BLACK SATURDAY} - "New" wedding/engagement

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose


11 comments:

Marcy said...

This is so super adorable Annie! I love the images and your coloring is fantastic! Wishing you and your family a wonderful and Happy New Year 2015!

Laura Love said...

LOL! This is AWESOME! YOur coloring is stunning as ever and I loved the little commentary :D Thank you for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Hope you play along with us again soon!

Gibmiss said...

What a fabulous card... Love your colouring and you cute image....
Hugs Sylvie xx
Thanks for joining us At PBSC this month...
Hope to see you next month....

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, what a darling card..just saw you have joined Loves Rubberstamps..Happy New year and thanks for your entry :).
HUgs Blankina

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! Love those sweet images!! Wonderful coloring!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Rachel Parys said...

This is beyond cute!!! I am so jealous of your watercoloring, I really need to work on mine!!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!!!

Dangina Martinez said...

Fabulous Design! Love your colors! Thanks for joining Loves Rubber Stamps this time around.
Hugs, Dangina

Sanja Grdinić said...

They're so stinkin' cute. :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Colleen Holmes said...

Super cute and sweet! Love the colors, coloring and all the fine details. Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com. Hugz Colleen

Helen said...

This is adorable!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x