Feb 2, 2015

{FOR YOU}

I was asked recently to make a dozen invitations to a Valentine's Day party that will be happening later this month. What a great opportunity to use more of my new goodies from {REVERSE CONFETTI}!


These are just a one-layer panel, allowing the party information to be printed and adhered right to the back.  I cut the panel from white card stock using a stitched rectangle die from My Favorite Things.  From there, I cut a bunch of layers from the Reverse Confetti "Confetti Cuts" dies (all listed below).


I also die cut and stamped a rose from the Rosie Posie set from Papertrey Ink.
I stamped a couple of leaf images from the RC Fresh 'n Fruity stamp set and cut them out.
I added some enamel dots around the page for some added cuteness and it was complete!  I really like how they turned out.


I followed the current {SFYTT} challenge on the Reverse Confetti blog:


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose



5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful.

Nancy Thomas said...

So pretty - love the colors especially, everything pops against the white background.

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

So pretty! Love the colours!!

Deanne :)

Amy Sheffer said...

These are beautiful! Fantastic take on the SFYTT!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love your card set!
Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!