Feb 27, 2015

{PAWSITIVELY PERFECT}

I was able to fit in a second crafty moment yesterday and the first thing I reached for was my Reverse Confetti collection.  I love it all...especially the {Puppy Love} set:


Who's a cute puppy?! You are! You're a cute puppy! Yes you are!

I first stamped the puppy and bowl onto watercolor paper and watercolored them with Distress Ink markers, then die-cut them with the coordinating dies.  I stamped a part of one of the sentiments that is included with the set.


I'm linking this li'l puppy to the following challenges:

{MARKER POP} - #63 Bright Colors
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes
{REVERSE CONFETTI} - #21 Sketch For You To Try


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Anita said...

Very cute card - love it!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Aww, what an absolutely adorable card, Annie. Thank you for joining us over at MarkerPop for our Bright Colors Challenge!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Annie! Super cute image and the papers are so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!