Mar 1, 2015

An {EMERALD FAERIE} Blessing

I've had this Emerald Faerie rubber stamp for quite some time, but I've only inked it up a few times.  I'm going to have to keep it closer at hand because I absolutely love this baby faerie!


I believe the Emerald Faerie stamps are now all digital (the shop is here) and I'm not sure where I got this "Ashee" stamp in rubber form, but I'm glad I've got it. 


I stamped the image onto a die-cut watercolor paper panel and watercolored it with Distress Inks.  I layered the panel onto a base of pattern paper and some frayed cheesecloth.

I decorated it with a handful of different flowers from {I Am Roses} -- R21-15 white roses, S3-839 green cherry blossoms, S3-151 white cherry blossoms and ZQL20-151 white leaves.  I inked some of the blossoms and the leaf with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists.  I typically get all of my flowers in white for this reason... they can easily be altered to match any color scheme!


I'm linking this little baby to the following challenges:

{I AM ROSES} - Feb Anything Goes
{EMERALD FAERIES} - #65 Yellow/Green
{PAPERTAKE WEEKLY} - Take Your Pick (cool colors)

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

10 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully embellished, and I too love these images. Such a cutie, so happy to see you use one of Emerald Faeries Images. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Blankina said...

So sweet Annie...
HUgs Blankina

Simon Says Stamp said...

Stunning layout and colors! Excellent card, Annie! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

~Hugs~
Chelsey
Simon Says Stamp

Sanja Grdinić said...

Annie, this is the prettiest thing I've seen in weeks... Colors are amazing, the image adorable, and the whole thing is a work of art. :)
Have a great day!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous! That image is so sweet!

Natalie Z. *Paselska* said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing with us at I Am Roses! Hope to see you again next time.
Hugs, I Am Roses DT member Natalie.

Tamara said...

Gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
Hugs,
Tamara xx

Rosie said...

This is amazing and that image is just too adorable!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at I Am Roses! Hugs, Rosie

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, fabulous card design.

Tracey Manderson said...

Wow what a Beautiful card. Ashee is one of my favourites (dont tell the others they will get jealous...lol)
Beautiful colours and colouring.
Thanks for joining us over at The Emerald Faeries. Good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey(Owner)
Emerald Faeries