Mar 16, 2015

{BEST WISHES: Today and Always}

I was organizing some of my stamps and came across this "Fairest" stamp from The Greeting Farm that I forgot about!  She was begging to be inked up, so I happily obliged. :)


I stamped her onto watercolor paper and watercolored her with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen.

The sentiment stamp is by Reverse Confetti, the papers are from Papertrey Ink, and the leaf dies are from My Favorite Things.


I'm linking this gal up to the following challenges:

{MARKER POP} - #64 Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

What a lovely card, and your Distress Ink watercoloring of that adorable image is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us over at MarkerPop's Anything Goes Challenge!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, love this fabulous design and the cute image.

Carisa said...

Oh, TGF is one of my all time favorite stamps and you watercolored this cutie up beautifully! Thanks for joining us at the MarkerPop! Anything Goes Challenge!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh she is so adorable, love this!