Mar 31, 2015

{SPRINGTIME LOVE}

We had such a strangely warm Winter here in Utah that it's felt like Spring for a long time, which is awesome!  I love Springtime and wanted to capture it in a card.


Gosh, what a cutie-pie lamb this is!  The stamp is an older one from My Favorite Things.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and painted her with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I paper-pieced her clothes and heart.  The DP's are from Papertrey Ink.


I used lots of white die-cut embellishments and some of my favorite flowers from I Am Roses.  I added some flat-back pearls and some enamel dots to finish it off.  I love it!  :)


I'm linking this card to the following challenges:

{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Favorite Embellishments
{PAPERTAKE WEEKLY} - Take Your Pic Pastels
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Pastels
{MARKER POP} - #65 Easter
{I AM ROSES} - March

Thank you so much for visiting and for your sweet comments!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

9 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable, I love all the roses and the cute image. Fabulous design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

BEEEEEAUTIFUL! Thank you for joining us over at MarkerPop for our Challenge!

Denice said...

Oh my goodness....this is just "shut the front door" adorable! Love the soft pastel colors and the PP lamb.

Carisa said...

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love your watercoloring and how you paper pieced the clothing. Your amazing execution of all the design elements with the dies and flowers is stunning. Thank you so much for joining in our Easter Challenge at MarkerPop!

Emma Williams said...

Such a darling card and you've coloured the image so beautifully! Thank you so much for sharing and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog ~ Happy Easter! :)

Laura Love said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is bursting with adorable-ness! I love all the details and the pretty Spring colors! This really just makes you smile it is so cute! Beautiful job Annie Rose! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon!

Dangina Martinez said...

Oh My Goodness What a stunning design! Love your Background! Thanks for playing along with Loves Rubberstamps this time around! Hope to see you next week!
Hugs, Dangina

Lydia said...

This is so beautiful and sweet. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps

I Am Roses Challenge Blog said...

A very sweet card! Thanks for joining our challenge http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/.