Apr 19, 2015

{ENJOY}

I've been on a bit of a shabby-chic kick this month and it's pretty darn fun!  I love making these multi-layered, busy cards.  I've got one to share today that definitely hits all the girly-girl spots:


I stamped {ANYA BLOOMS} from The Greeting Farm onto a die-cut watercolor paper panel and watercolored her with Distress Inks, water, and a paintbrush.  I melted some pink-tinted Frontage embossing powder mix on the corners of the panel and the paper heart embellishment.


The picket fence and Enjoy word sentiment are also from The Greeting Farm.


The roses, cherry blossoms, and skeleton leaf are from I Am Roses.  I added a few shiny, green, flat-back pearls all around to finish it off.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

{I AM ROSES} - April Challenge
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - #147 Pearls/Swirls
{SIMON SAYS STAMP - MONDAY} - In The Middle (image)
{TGF FARM FRESH FRIDAY} - 3 Embellishments (flowers, pearls, lace)

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so sweet and I am loving those green pearls! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Blankina said...

Annie what a great card, love the kraft with the pink..pretty colouring of Anya , pearls and flowers.
Happy that you are joining Loves Rubberstamps this week!
Hugs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

This is to die for!!! I love all of the gorgeous layers!! She is a doll!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

Denice said...

So many pretty and fun layers...you definately have the busy-multi layered thing figured out! LOts of fun elements on this card! Gorgeous distress coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps...we always enjoy your entries.