Apr 22, 2015

{HAPPY ANNIVERSARY}

My 12 year wedding anniversary is coming up in May, so I made a card for my hubs...as I do each year.  I created a little scene with a few different stamp sets from Lawn Fawn:


Oh, so smitten!  :)

I used the unicorn from the {Critters Ever After} set, the zebra from the {Critters On The Savanna} set, and the log from the {Critters In The Forest} set.  The sentiment stamp is from Paper Smooches' {Good Gab} set.

I stamped the scene onto a die-cut watercolor paper panel and watercolored it with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.


I'm linking this card to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Clean A Simple
{7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND} - Anything Goes
{PAPERTAKE WEEKLY} - Cute As A Button
{LAWNSCAPING} - #104 Sketch  (it's there, I promise!)

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

8 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

oh my gosh,i just DIED!!!! this is amazing!! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the watercoloring! seriously, WOW!! it's amazing! and the scene - AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it SO much, my heart may burst! ha!
thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

Rachel Parys said...

Too cute!!! I love them both! Great color choices!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!!

Denice said...

Just too sweet, love the scene.
Happy Anniversary!

Christiana said...

Your watercoloring is beautiful! And I love this sweet little scene and the pairing of the zebra and unicorn. It's so nice to see you back with us, Annie Rose! You've been missed! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Happy Anniversary!

Samantha Casey said...

Ah amazing card! I love the unicorn and zebra!!! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

jenn shurkus said...

this is so sweet! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge AND lawnscaping challenge!! :)

Elise C. said...

This is too cute!! The unicorn and zebra go perfectly together!! Your husband will really like this! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh my goodness, this is so stinkin adorable!!!!
Our hubby is gonna love it! Congratulations on your anniversary!
Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!