Apr 5, 2015

{HI, HUNNY BUNNY}

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday!  I'll be spending it making some delicious food for my family dinner and getting crafty.  Couldn't ask for a better time! :)


I stamped this sweet image of bunny Mimi from the Penny Black "MIMI + MILES" Valentine stamp set.  I colored her with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I added some white dot embellishments with a small stylus and white gesso.


The papers are from Lawn Fawn,  the dies and sentiment are from My Favorite Things, and the flower/heart border is from The Greeting Farm.  I finished off the flower with a yellow enamel dot, one of my favorite embellishments that finishes things off so perfectly sometimes. :)


I'm linking her to the following challenges:

{PAPERTAKE WEEKLY} - Anything Oval
{PENNY BLACK SATURDAY} - April - Easter
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Favorite Embellishment

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

11 comments:

Evy Goyens said...

A verry happy easter for you to. Love your sweet card!
Hugs, Evy

Shanna Shands said...

Just a wonderful Easter card. I love your attention to detail. Thanks for playing at LRS!

Christine Kennedy said...

This is such a cute card! Love the colors you used!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so adorable!!! I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy said...

This is super adorable Annie Rose! So happy you were able to join our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! Hope you had a wonderful Easter too! :)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Annie Rose
Stunning card... Love the cute image and your fabulous colouring....
Thanks for joining us At PBC ...
Hugs Sylvie xxDT...

Leigh Penner said...

This is so cute!

Janine Vegter said...

cute

Laura Love said...

This is super sweet! LOVE your coloring on this! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon :)

debby4000 said...

Adorable, fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Sue from Oregon said...

Annie-this is just darling! Thanks for playing along with PBSC and I do hope you will play with the new May challenge! ♥ Sue Kment