Apr 9, 2015

{May All Of Your Dreams Come True}

I just finished making my most favorite card I've ever made... ever!
I don't know what it is about it that makes me love it so much, but I had a great time coloring the image and picking out colors and flowers and papers to match with a handful of different challenges and it all just sort of came together. :)


I used the Gorjuss Girl stamp {New Heights}.  I stamped her onto a die-cut watercolor paper panel and watercolored her with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I added some white dot accents with a small stylus and gesso paint.

I made some rolled paper roses and added flat-back pearls as their centers.  The cherry blossoms and skeleton leaf are from I Am Roses.  I popped everything up onto bunch of layers, added a little wood veneer bird and she was all set to go.  Super girly and super cute!


I'm linking her up to the following challenges:

{SUGAR NELLIE} - Gorjuss Girl Party
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Spring Flowers
{7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND} - Anything Goes
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Anything Goes
{SIMON SAYS STAMP MONDAY} - April Flowers

Thank you for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

13 comments:

Heather said...

A fabulous card Annie, a lovely design and a gorgeous image, lovely colouring and beautiful embellishments!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Kerri said...

Beautiful card and that image is one of my favs but cannot find where to buy it!! Great card love it!!

Dotty Jo x said...

Your card is a total stunner, Annie! Jo x

Fiona said...

this is gorgeous...did you see we have a DT call over on the Sugar Bowl??

Fi
x

Lucy Woods said...

Beautiful! Lots of gorgeous details! Love the birdie!
Lucy x

Laura Love said...

Wowzers! This is STUNNING Annie Rose! I love how you colored this cute image and all the details! Beautiful job! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon :)

Sandra said...

Stunning card! Love this Gorjuss stamp! She is so cute! Love all the pretty embellishments too! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Rachel Parys said...

Absolutely love this!!! It's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Blankina said...

Ohh Annie, I agree your card is just amazing!! Love it..did you see my version of this stamp on the Sunday hop too? Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps!
Hugs Blankina

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is so gorgeous, I can see why it is your favourite. I love the image and your colouring of her and you have some awesome layering going on. The handmade rolled flowers are fabulous too, such a lot of work has gone in to this creation.
Lorraine

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Well, I can see why this has been your favorite card! It is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors and the design!!! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, wow, wow x

Kim Yu said...

This is gorgeous!