Apr 2, 2015

{SENDING YOU SUNSHINE}

I've got another quick Spring/Easter themed card to share with you today, this time featuring the stamp {GARDEN ANYA} from The Greeting Farm:


This is one of my favorite stamps that I received while working on The Greeting Farm design team. She's just so adorable and it's such a fun stamp to color.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and watercolored her with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I added some dot highlights with a small stylus and some white gesso.


I used Distress Ink around all the paper edges to give it a bit of a grunge look... she has been gardening all day, you know, so things are bound to get a bit dirty!  :)

I added a bit of sparkle with some Stickles on the flowers and the sun.


I'm linking her up to the following challenges:

{PAPERTAKE WEEKLY} - Take Your Pick Pastels
{MARKER POP} - #65 Easter

Thank you so much for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

2 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Wowser, this is absolutely beautiul! I've been dying over the decision to start investing in the Distress Markers (I have the ink pads); this make sit easier to decide - I love the look! Gorgeous card, hun! Thanks for submitting it into our MarkerPop! Challenge!

Denice said...

Beautiful coloring and great elements to your page....makes me happy!