Apr 25, 2015

{YOU ARE WICKED COOL}

I've got a quick clean and simple card to share with you today!  I grabbed a couple of my Paper Smooches stamp sets and created a little party scene...


Most of my Paper Smooches stamp sets are winter and snowmen... so I figured out a way to incorporate one of them into a non-Winter card!  You can use any snowman for anything if you add a sentiment about being COOL.
hee hee  :)

I stamped the scene onto a die-cut watercolor paper panel and watercolored it with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I added a few highlight dots with white gesso paint.

Quick, simple, and perfect for an upcoming male birthday, no?


I'm linking up this cool dude to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Clean And Simple
{PAPER SMOOCHES SPARKS} - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

8 comments:

Laura Love said...

LOL - What a cute way to use your snowman!

Denice said...

I'm going to have to take your advice and add a sentiment with the word "cool" for any or all snowmen images...very smart! Such a cute CAS card, you nailed it!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image and great coloring!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Jenna said...

Such a sweet card, Ann!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally AMAZED at your creation!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this!! Such a SWEET and Clever Design!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!! I hope you'll join us again!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Tara Bruening said...

This is just super cute!

Leigh Penner said...

So cute!