May 30, 2015

{ON TOP OF THE WORLD}

Sorry for the lack of posts lately!  I've been busy creating, just haven't shared much... let's fix that!  Today I'm sharing a card I made with one of my newest Gorjuss Girl stamps called "On Top Of The World" and she's just the cutest:


She comes with a handful of complimentary stamps, including some single birds and the 'top of the world' sentiment, seeing how she's perched atop a wire.  I colored underneath the wire this time to make it seem as if she's sitting on a wall instead.

I stamped her onto a die-cut watercolor paper panel and colored her with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I added some highlights with white gesso paint and some liquid pearl dots.


I tied the sentiment tags with a crinkled, dyed seam binding bow.  The film strip die cut is from The Greeting farm. I finished it all off with a handful of beautiful purple, blue, pink, and white flowers and leaves from I Am Roses.


I'm linking her up to the following fun challenges:

{MARKER POP} - #69 Flowers
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes
{7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND} - Anything Goes
{PAPERTAKE WEEKLY} - Your Pick: Sketch #81

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

This is fantastic!! I love how you have colored her up!!! Great work, as always!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Very pretty! Love how you colored her!!!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute.

jenn shurkus said...

love your card :) it's so cute!! Thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!