May 5, 2015

{WELCOME BABY}

I recently bought a bunch of new Whimsy Stamps and I couldn't wait to ink up this adorable little baby!  The image is called "Wee One" by Sylvia Zet and I just love it.


I'm all about getting more than one use out of my stamps and I love that this one can be colored up to be for a boy or a girl or just kept very generic for any little one.

I stamped it onto a piece of die-cut watercolor paper and colored it with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I added some white dot highlights with gesso paint.


I added some flowers and leaves from my stash and a big fluffy seam binding ribbon bow.


I'm linking up this little cutie to the following challenges:

{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Anything Goes
{7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND} - Anything Goes
{WHIMSY STAMPS} - #82 Color an Image
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes
{MARKER POP} - #68 Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

7 comments:

Sandi's Samples said...

This is adorable!!! Thanks for playing with us this week at 7 Kids Collage Fund.
Huggs

Rainey's Craft Room said...

An adorable image which you have coloured and embellished beautifully. I love the details and colours too.
Lorraine

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers and that cute image!! Wonderfully designed card!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Bridget Curnow said...

Absolutely adorable, superb colouring,

Thank you so much for joining us at Whimsy Colour an Image Challenge this month we do hope that you will try and join us again next months Challenge

good luck

Hugs and Kindest regards
Bridget
Whimsy Stamps DT

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute!!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I utterly LOVE this Annie. That 'Wee' image is one of my fav' baby stamps and you've coloured it perfectly. Gorgeous card design and layout. Love those papers and that soft shabby chic seam binding bow. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Loves Rubberstamps this week. Come back and see us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

Dangina Martinez said...

Annie, Totes Adorbs! Sweetest image and design! So excited to have you sharing with Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina