Jun 7, 2015

{HELLO} Whimsy Posey

As I mentioned, I recently purchased a handful of new stamps and supplies and one of my favorite new stamps is this little "Posey" from Whimsy Stamps:


An adorable wee fairy!

I stamped her onto a die-cut watercolor paper panel and watercolored her with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush. I added some highlight dots with a stylus and white gesso and went over most of the parts with a Wink Of Stella glitter brush, so she's extra sparkly!


The Hello sentiment stamps is from Reverse Confetti. I added a bunch of flowers from I Am Roses and a crinkly pink seam-binding ribbon to finish it off.


I'm linking this little cutie to the following challenges:

{MARKER POP} - #70 Anything Goes
{7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND} - #127 Anything Goes
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - #154 Anything Goes
{WHIMSY STAMPS CHALLENGE} - Anything But..

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

3 comments:

Pam DeChellis said...

Fantastic coloring! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute, I love it! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Rosie said...

Girl, I always am in LOVE with your card and of course this is no exception! The kraft cardstock is amazing and your coloring is awesome! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie