Jul 3, 2015

{HAPPY BIRD-DAY}

It's been one of those months where my crafting mojo has been non-existent... I blame the heat. Blech.  But, I feel the mojo coming back!  I've got a card to share that I made for the July 'Sketch For You To Try' challenge over on the Reverse Confetti blog:


I'm in love with this flamingo stamp and die set and I reach for it often.
I paired it up with a bunch of other dies from Reverse Confetti.  I love how well everything coordinates!  If you don't yet have any Reverse Confetti goodies, I highly recommend getting some. You won't be disappointed. :)


The RC products are used are: Diagonal Stripe Panel, Tag Me Too, Fabulous Flamingo Stamp + Die sets, Love Note, and Double Edge Scallop Border.  Any of these links can take you directly to the Reverse Confetti shop so you can play along, too!


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

amazing card... love the way you tucked the circle into the diagonal stripe panel!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous! I love all the angles from the diagonals! Thanks for playing along with the SFYTT!

Kathy said...

Super layering of the colors, love the green, aqua, and coral! Have seen several of your cards lately and admire them all.

~amy~ said...

LOVE this one too! Super lovin' your style!
Thanks for playing with us at SFYTT!