Jul 16, 2015

{THANKS}

I had a super-strong craving for some orange juice this morning, but since I didn't have any, I went to the next best thing; the "Fresh 'n Fruity" stamp set by {REVERSE CONFETTI} always gets my juices flowing—literal and crafty!  :)


Aw yiss. Now that's juicy!


I inked the orange stamps in a light orange color then added a bit of a darker orange ink around the outside to create some shadow and dimension.  Once stamped, it looks pretty awesome.  I also added some Wink of Stella glitter pen around the dark parts of the oranges and in random places on the rest of the bits and pieces.  All of the paper, cardstock, and inks are from Papertrey Ink.



This is my second card using the current {Sketch For You To Try}, only this time I actually followed it!  It's a great sketch and my card came together pretty quickly.


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Annie.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous! Those oranges in two ink colors are lovely : ) A very good card.

Rosemary said...

wow... another fabulous take on the sketch!!

~amy~ said...

Um, I LOVE this. The colors and design are simply PERFECT.
Thanks for playing with us at SFYTT!