Aug 7, 2015

{FOR YOU}

I'm pretty sure that all of cards I make, going forward, will be Autumn themed in some way.  I'm so over Summer.  Give me cool temps, rainy days, falling leaves, and pumpkin-everything any day!


I combined two card challenges for this one, a sketch and an 'orchard' theme.
I grabbed my ever-growing supply of dies from Reverse Confetti and got to work.

This card could easily be re-created in different colors to make a cute gift set. :)

I used the following Reverse Confetti "confetti cuts" dies:  Fresh 'n Fruity, Diagonal Stripes Pretty Panel, Tag Me Too, Class Act, and Love Note.


I'm playing along with these two challenges:


{REVERSE CONFETTI} - #27 SFYTT
{CURTAIN CALL} - August ORCHARD

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

7 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Gorgeous - love the colors especially.

Melody said...

Love the color combination! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call Challenge.

Kathy said...

Bright and happy...love the apple and heart layered over the Pretty Panel.

Betty Wright said...

This is so very striking! Fantastic design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call!

Lisa H. said...

ooo! love this! great work with the RC SFYTT sketch and love the apple, heart combo. Thanks for linking up with curtain call.

Marisa said...

Adore this!! Great use of colours and love the added die cut sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love your take on the sketch!