Aug 23, 2015

{LET THE MONKEY BUSINESS BEGIN!}

Today I'm playing along with {FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES} as they celebrate their 200th sketch challenge!  There's some awesome prizes and some fabulous inspiration pieces from a bunch of talented designers.  :)

I grabbed my latest purchase from REVERSE CONFETTI and got to work:


Hello, cheeky monkey!

I stamped all of the bits from the "MONKEY BUSINESS" stamp set onto watercolor paper, watercolored them with Distress Ink markers, and die cut them out with the matching "MONKEY BUSINESS CONFETTI CUTS" dies.  The middle panel is from the "DOCUMENTED CONFETTI CUTS" set.

I am in love.  This little monkey dude will probably be finding his way onto a lot of my projects, and the balloons and stack of presents will fit onto any birthday card!



There's a few more hours to play along... who needs sleep?  Go get crafty! :)

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

11 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE card :)
LOVE your SWEET stamping and FABULOUS colouring!!!

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE card :)
LOVE your SWEET stamping and FABULOUS colouring!!!

Karren said...

Such a fun card! That monkey is too cute and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

Wonderfully colored - I am in awe of the shading you are able to do!! LOVE the background prints - so celebratory! Thank you for joining us in celebrating 200 at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Callahan said...

This little monkey is adorable with his stack of presents! Your coloring is awesome! Thanks for joining our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sarah Fleming said...

This is adorable! I love that monkey!

Taunya Butler said...

Your card caught my eye over in the Freshly Made Sketches Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! And this card is so amazingly cute - with such awesome coloring!! And, hey I saw that you live in Utah - me too!! What part do you love in? I am in Orem/Provo area!!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
Taunya Butler
http://daisiesgirl.com

~amy~ said...

This is totally stinkin' CUTE.

Michelle said...

Adorable!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute!

Gabby said...

Absolutely, totally wonderful card! LOVE every little thing about it, right down to the polka dots. :D