Aug 17, 2015

{Take Life with a Grain of Salt...}

Margarita, anyone?  :)

I had so much fun making this tag today!  I kept a few challenges in mind when working on it, but at some point I just started grabbing things from my supplies all around me and added them all together.   It's fun to just craft for the sake of crafting sometimes, isn't it?


I ended up using so many different products...
let's see if I can remember them all.  :)

Ranger/Tim Holtz (tag, Distress Ink), Papertrey Ink (jar stamp set, papers), Reverse Confetti (sentiment, scallop borders), Paper Smooches (frame cut from vellum), I Am Roses (black, kraft, lime green flowers), some random lace and trims, and white gesso paint.

My husband thought it was a jar of pickles... yeeeaah.
I hope it looks like a lime margarita in a mason jar, because jars are classy. Heehee!


I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP MONDAY} - Citrus with a Twist
{CURTAIN CALL} - Mason Jar inspiration photo

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

11 comments:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful tag! Love that mason jar!! ;)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Denice said...

Just adorable! A jar full of margaritas sounds like a lot more fun than a jar of pickles!

Gabby said...

Great tag! LOVE the mix of prints and design elements. And oh, those greens ... my fav color. :)

Andie Miller said...

Your card is so charming! I get the tongue-in-cheek sentiment, so maybe your DH just wasn't paying a lot of attention. So glad to have found you through Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge.

soapHOUSEmama said...

What a gorgeous tag! So full of wonderful texture and dimension! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!! - Ashli :)

Melody said...

This is the cutest tag! Love the mix of colors the sentiment.

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your gorgeous tag! The layers of embellishments and all details are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Anna-Karin said...

Fabulous tag and such a great take on the challenge! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Team Clark said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC tag! What a cool project. I love your grungy layers and overspray! Awesome!

Lisa H. said...

darling card! love the distressed feel of this. thanks for playing along with curtain call.

Mary Elizabeth said...

Love this Annie Rose1! What a lovely tag and I laughed out loud at the sentiment :) Perfect citrus palette for thinking about margaritas! Congrats on your spotlight over at Simon Say Stamp!! -- Mary Elizabeth