Aug 19, 2015

{THE HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS}

Today I'm playing along with My Favorite Things' current Sketch Challenge over on their {CARD CHALLENGES} blog.  I've stamped and water-colored a Pure Innocence image using the "no-line" technique:


What a cutie! :)

I stamped her onto watercolor paper and colored her with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I cut her out and popped her up to stand out. The background was also stamped with Distress Ink.

I used the following MFT products:  Pure Innocence Love Is In The Air,  BG Sheet Music Background, Die-namics Happy Duo, DC Happy Everything, DC Striped Backgrounds, Die-namics Pinking Edge Circle Stax, and Die-namics Blueprints 13 (stitched rectangle).



Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

6 comments:

Laura Love said...

Love how you colored this and her facial expression! You did an amazing job!

Gabby said...

Terrific card! I like the "soft" look of the colors and your no-line technique looks great. :)

Rachel Parys said...

This is beyond cute!!! Love it!!

Vika (БандиткА) said...

Nice card!

Susan R. Opel said...

Awwwww! This is so sweet, Annie!

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassodor for My Favorite Things

Alice Wertz said...

gorgeous coloring and awesome take on the challenge! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!