Aug 27, 2015

{WE'LL BE FRIENDS 'TIL THE END}

I don't have a set style of cards that I like to create... I pretty much try all styles and just see what comes out when I sit at my crafty desk.  Today I've got a busy, layered, vintage-style, flowery card to share:


I started by selecting some of my favorite paper flowers and leaves from I Am Roses.  These colors are so gorgeous!  I then picked out some Prima papers from my stash and a bit of corrugated cardboard that I recycled from a packing box.


I distressed all of the edges with rips/tears and inked them up with some Distress Ink.  I then went all over with some white gesso paint on a paintbrush and white-washed it all to tie everything together.  I think the flowers look edible, like they are made of frosting or something... yum.  :)

The stamped sentiment is from Reverse Confetti.  The middle frame die is from Paper Smooches.



I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{I AM ROSES} - Aug IAR Challenge (anything goes)
{PAPERTAKE WEEKLY} - Take Your Pick (vintage/distressing)

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

7 comments:

Janine Vegter said...

beautiful!!

Letty Aguilar said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Gabby said...

LOVELY card! Beautiful colors, distressing, shabby look, flowers. So glad I recently found your blog. How inspiring you are! :)

Tamara said...

Stunning card! Love the layout!
Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
Hugs,
Tamara xx

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Roselany Caroline said...

Love the vintage feel in your card...and the way you arrangements the flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at I Am Roses. Hugs

Rosie said...

Oh my word, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE everything about it!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at I Am Roses! Hugs, Rosie