Sep 17, 2015

{TOO CUTE TO SPOOK}

I was quick to jump on the recent release from Reverse Confetti because the new Halloween set is adorable, and you know I love Halloween! :)


Eeek! Too cute, indeed!
I combined a sketch challenge, a color challenge, and a theme challenge for this one.

I stamped the images to be colored onto watercolor paper and painted with them Distress Ink, water, and a paintbrush.  I then die-cut them out with the coordinating die set (a must have!).  I gave the little bat a smile and then sat back and laughed at how hilarious it looks. Heehee!  I love it.


I cut the circle background from watercolor paper as well and inked it up a bit with matching Distress Inks and sprayed it with water.  A perfect spooky Halloweeny sky!  Most of the bits were made sparkly with a Wink Of Stella glitter pen.  I finished it off with some sequins and baker's twine.

I used these products from Reverse Confetti:


... and I'm linking up to the following awesome challenges:


     

Thanks for visiting!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

13 comments:

Kerri said...

LOVE LOVE IT!! Awesome job with layout as well as colouring!!!!

Janine Vegter said...

aaah so cute

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, this is SWEET! (You make me want to delete that card I made for the SFYTT! LOL) Great use of the sketch and the colors, and I love the watercolored moon/circle! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Kathy said...

I really like this, pink, blue, and black can work really well for Halloween! Good job on SFYTT,

Denice said...

Too much sweetness in this not-so-scary card! Love all you elements and design.
:Dxx

~amy~ said...

Love!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Annie. Love the sweet images, the coloring... the circle element looks awesome with the colors. Lots of fun layers... Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

TaraG said...

OMGosh! Annie, this is STUNNING and Oh So CUTE!!!! LOVE your gorgeous colouring! You ROCKED this colour combo!!! LOVE what you did with this super cute new RC Stamp set!
Hugs,t

Joan Ervin said...

How cute with that darling image and I love how you created the divided sentiment!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

KimCreate said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable! Jumped right out at me from the gallery at Color Throwdown. So cute!

Broni said...

This is just adorable, Annie! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Annie Rose! Such a sweet image! You did an amazing job coloring the image and I love the inky moon in the background!

Gabby said...

What an adorable card! Too cute pink cat and the scene you've created. Such fun details. Like Mona, I love the inky moon, too. :)