Sep 28, 2015

{TRICK or TREAT}

Guys... it's almost October.
October means much needed cooler weather.
October means my birthday.
October means pumpkins.
October means Halloween.

My heart lives in October, as does this little dude's:


I'm playing along in two different challenges:  a color story and a sketch.

Since I've got Halloween on the brain, I had to use my cute stamp sets from Reverse Confetti.  Look at that little Jack-o-Lantern! So adorable. :)

I combined the cutie pie monkey from the Monkey Business stamp set with the pumpkin and skull garland from the new Too Cute To Spook stamp set.  I love all of the Reverse Confetti products, they are so versatile and can be used in so many ways!


I inked up the background panel with Distress Ink and added some black Shimmer Mist spray, then spritzed it all to make it look super spooky.  I coated all of the die cut bits with a sparkly Wink of Stella glitter pen.




Thanks for visiting!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super cute card, and that background looks amazing! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Vickie Z said...

Love that monkey!! And the skeleton banner...too fun!, great use of the colors!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the background you created. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

Gabby said...

Wonderful Halloween card! Love the spooky bkgrd and skull swag with the sweet teddy and cute pumpkin. Such an awesome, effective contrast. :)