Oct 16, 2015

An {AUTUMN BIRTHDAY} Card

I'm playing along with a sketch challenge and a photo inspiration challenge today.  I decided to use the Fall colors and patterns from the inspiration photo to make a birthday card using products from Reverse Confetti.  :)


I wanted a more clean + simple card this time, so I stamped the main image in orange ink instead of coloring it in.  I followed that look with the surrounding images of presents and the flag.   It's always a struggle for me to make masculine cards, but I think this one turned out ok!

A bit of bling and cuteness that everyone likes, right?


I layered it all onto some die-cut pieces and finished it off with some sparkly sequins and a stamped birthday sentiment.  The patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn.

I used the following products from Reverse Confetti:


...and I'm linking up to these challenges:

 

Thanks for visiting!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Soooo adorable! Love all your fun details!
Thanks for playing along with SFYTT!

Amy Sheffer said...

How sweet! Love the collage look! Thanks for playing along with the Curtain Call and SFYTT!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous collage of elements!