Nov 29, 2015

{FOR YOU} with Reverse Confetti

I finally got a chance to play along with the current "Sketch For You To Try" challenge over on the {REVERSE CONFETTI} blog.  I guess I was channeling my 80's childhood when making this card... so many sweaters and knit stirrup pants were worn in these colors!  hee hee  :)


I started with a panel of watercolor paper and inked a yellow circle onto the center.  I then spritzed the panel with pink Glimmer Mist.  I layered on die-cut cardstock to match the sketch and actually stuck to it this time!


I finished off the card with a bit of sparkle from a Wink Of Stella glitter pen and some enamel dots.  The RC critters are so adorable, even when they aren't colored in. :)

Here's the sketch and the RC products I used on my card:



Thanks for visiting!

Luvs,
Annie Rose