Nov 18, 2015

Guest Designer at {THE COLOR THROWDOWN}

I'm so excited to be playing along with the gals over at {THE COLOR THROWDOWN} challenge blog this week!  I had a lot of fun creating with this week's color inspiration graphic, and I think you will too.


How great are these colors?!  And they are perfect for Fall.

I hope you can play along with the challenge this week!  I'd love to see what everyone creates, so be sure to pop over to {THE COLOR THROWDOWN} blog for more inspiration to get you started. :)


I grabbed my collection of stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti, matched up the card stock colors to the photo, and got to work.  Remember, the colors don't have to be exact, just as close as you can get them.

It's rare for me to make a card without a stamped/colored image, but it sure is fun to get creative with paper, dies, and a sentiment stamp only.  I added a button and some twine to finish it off. 




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

6 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

I'm a big fan of RC and your card was a wonderful compilation of so many different die elements! Gorgeous! Congrats on being our star stamper this week...you rocked the colors!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design! I love the mix of patterns and solids! So glad to have you join us this week.

Broni said...

I LOVE how you brightened up the colors! Your composition is just perfect!! Such a great card! I'm so glad you were able to join us as the Guest Star Stamper this week!!!

Joan Ervin said...

You have used all those RC dies and the colors to perfection...this is such an awesome design!!!! I'm so glad you joined us as the Guest Star Stamper this week!!!

Lori said...

Great design! Love how you made the sentiment the star of the show here. Thanks for being our Guest Star Stamper!

Bev Gerard said...

Love your card ... such a fun creation in so many ways!