Jul 11, 2016

{HAY THERE!}

I had a chance to play with my newest stamp sets from My Favorite Things and I am in love!  I purchased BB Green Pastures and BB The Whole Herd and used stamps from both sets on today's card:


How cute is this little farmer cowgirl?!  I stamped my images onto Ranger watercolor cardstock and watercolored them with Distress Ink markers and a paintbrush.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen.  I found these older papers in my stash and knew they would be perfect for the country/farm feeling.  I also used the MFT Document It - Bingo stamp set for the background panel.


I'm linking up to the current MFT Sketch Challenge:


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable and your coloring is fabulous.