Jul 2, 2016

{HELLO} Again!

Hello to everyone who stuck around!
It's been way too long since I last posted. I needed a bit of a crafty break, then life and work got in the way, I started organizing my craft space and all of my supplies were tied up and I hardly ever had any hands-on creative time.  I still worked on a few projects, but they never made it to the blog.  I've still got new supplies that I purchased around Christmas that I haven't used yet!  It was like Christmas all over again when I found them. Heh. :)

But, my newly organized space (which I'll be sure to share once it's totally complete) helped me find my crafting mojo again and I've got a patriotic card to share with you today:


I stamped the adorable little kitten and puppy (from Reverse Confetti) onto white Ranger watercolor paper and watercolored them with Distress Markers and a paintbrush.


I followed the current sketch challenge over on the Reverse Confetti blog and added a bit of my own flair.  I made the base square so I could fit some extra embellishments on it.  I added a crinkled seam binding ribbon with a metal flag pendant (found in my stash) hanging from the knot.  I used the "Madison" paper pad from Penny Black.

I finished it off with some beautiful paper flowers from I Am Roses:


I used the following products from Reverse Confetti:


I'm linking up these fun challenges:

{REVERSE CONFETTI} - #38 July SFYTT
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes
{MARKER POP} - #98 Fourth of July
{I AM ROSES} - June IAR Challenge

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose


5 comments:

Lin said...

This is wonderful, Annie - love the scalloped kraft base that shows off all these fun elements! I imagine watching a 4th of July parade when I see this! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

~amy~ said...

Way to rock the sketch...super love your card Annie!

Holly Endress said...

This is so cute and I love your Coloring! Thanks for joining us at markerpop!

Rosie said...

This is fabulous and I love the bright colors!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at I Am Roses!! Hugs, Rosie

Rosemary said...

beautiful card!!